New

The wooden floor in the upstairs Social Hall was too badly damaged to be restored. It was removed and the entire floor was leveled and strengthened and new oak flooring was laid.

A beautiful old 1915 Conover piano was found in the building.

The hanging lights were found stored in the basement of the Manti Tabernacle and were donated to the Historic Old City Hall by the LDS Church. They were hung originally in the tabernacle in the 1920's.